Subject: ANN: JDE 2.2.7beta11 available at ...
From: Paul Kinnucan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:59:00 -0400

http://jde.sunsite.dk/

JDE 2.2.7beta11

***************************************************************
*                         PLEASE READ                         *
***************************************************************
*                                                             *
* This release requires semantic 1.3.3,                       *
* speedbar 0.13 (or later), and eieio-0.15 (or later). You    *
* can obtain all three packages at                            *
* http://cedet.sourceforge.net                                *
*                                                             *
* This release also requires elib 1.0 or later.               *
* Your can obtain elib at the JDE web site in compressed      *
* tar (http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/elib.tar.gz) or              *
* zip (http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/elib.zip) format.            *
*                                                             *
***************************************************************

* The Override Method wizard no longer requires that the class
  overriding the method be compiled first. The only 
  requirement is that the parent of the class overriding
  the method be compiled and exist on the classpath.

* Adds a new command, JDE->Project->Auto Switch 
  (M-x jde-toggle-project-switching), that toggles project
  context switching on or off.
  
  This command enables you to turn off project switching 
  temporarily, for example, when you want to diff or copy 
  code from one project to  another.

* jde-lib-directory-name can now be a regular expression
  that matches the name of directories that contain zip
  or jar files.

* JDEbug now updates the local variables display and stack 
  navigation menu when the debuggee process stops at a watchpoint.

* The JDEBug watchpoint command now defaults to the field at point 
  and to "all" as the program suspension policy when a field 
  is accessed or modified.

* Note: the following change never made it into the previous
  release because of a typo.

  JDEbug no longer sets the priority of the thread that 
  reads debuggee standard input from Emacs. Previously
  JDEbug set the priority of this thread to the highest
  allowed. There is no input from Emacs on app launch so
  the read operation performed by this thread blocks.
  Perhaps setting it to top priority leads
  to a deadlock on some systems.

* This release incorporates the following improvements to
  jde-import-kill-extra-imports:

  - jde-import-kill-extra-imports now refreshes the buffer's 
    parse cache. This fixes a bug where successive calls to the 
    function would incorrectly remove imports. 

  - jde-import-kill-extra-imports now removes fully qualified 
    imports that are not referenced in the code.

    Thanks to "Javier Lopez" <[email-masked]> for
    these improvements.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple