Subject: Re: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Apr 2001 22:12:58 +0200

Yep sorry, my error, TCL and Tk included in cygwin, it is probably so
that the _tkinter module wasn't enabled when the python compilation
was done, I can throw it an eye and see if I can get it together..

If you are really into wanting to play pysol, and can't wait for my
answer, you can probably do it from a MSWindows 'native' Python,
downloadable from www.python.org.

        /Andy

/ "Mike Campbell" <[email-masked]> wrote:
| Well first of all pysol is a free solitare game that you can get from
| pysol.tsx.org. It mostly runs on unix but I was able to find an older
| version that was recompiled (if you will) for NT.
| 
| I have both tcl and tk installed under the cygnus installation:

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple