Subject: Re: mpg123 patch
From: "Andy Younger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:38:08 -0000

Ok, final attempt, Sorry for creating so much noise on the list for such a 
simple thing. I really must get more sleep :-)

Anyway, for porting purposes I tend to make a symbolic link between

  /usr/include/sys/soundcard.h & /usr/include/machine/soundcard.h

My last patch unfortunately took this for granted. Anyway, here is the 3rd 
revision of this patch (which does not assume this). Feel free to do 
anything you wish with it.

Instructions are as follows.

$ tar zxf mpg123-0.59r.tar.gz
$ zcat mpg123-0.59r.oss.patch.gz | patch -p0
$ cd mpg123-0.59r
$ make cygwin

You should now have a mpg123.exe binary in the current directory.

Have fun..

Andy
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple