Subject: Unexpected backgrounding of commands in Bash
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Apr 2001 10:17:35 +0200

Hi!

I'm having a somewhat strange problem with Cygwin's Bash: commands
sometimes (unexpectedly) are executed as a background job (as if a '&' was
appended).

I've tried searching the mailing lists, but no luck.

Anybody recognize this behavior?

(Cygwin 1.1.8, btw)

/Jesper
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson                                         [email-masked]
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple