Subject: Re: Linking Cygwin & MSVC objects / libraries using MSVC linker
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: "Nicholas Peters" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 26 Apr 2001 09:59:25 +0200

"Nicholas Peters" <[email-masked]> writes:

>    I need mostly socket stuff, the link (with MSVC) without libcygwin.a
>    produces:

Note that there are no socket-stuff in MSVCRT.*, you need to link with
ws2_32.lib for that. You should be able to resolve most of your socket-calls
with the ones there.

/Jesper
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson                                         [email-masked]
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple