Subject: Cut and paste problem with cygwin 1.3.1
From: "Victor M. Esquivel" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:41:40 -0700

Hello,

I know cygwin v1.3.1 just came out, but I thought I'd give it a try.

I installed from scratch with the latest cygwin, mingw, and w32api.  I
noticed right away that I can no longer cut and paste more than 4 lines of
data from a Windoze text file to a bash session.

To confirm this, I re-installed from scratch (again), but I used cygwin
v1.1.8, mingw v20010130-1, and w32api v20010130-1.  This combination worked
as expected.  I could cut and paste lots of lines (>24) between a Windoze
text file and a bash session. 

Thanks for your time,

-victor

-- 
/---------------------------\ /----------------------------------\
|     Victor M. Esquivel     | NetworkCare Professional Services |
| Network Systems Consultant |   2377 Gold Meadow Way, Suit 230  |
|    [email-masked]    |        Gold River, CA 95670       |
|    (916) 859-5200 x338     |         FAX (916) 859-5201        |
\---------------------------/ \----------------------------------/
 \           Disclaimer: Standard disclaimer applies.           /
  \------------------------------------------------------------/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple