Subject: Re: /usr/include/sys/socket.h in cygwin
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:11:46 -0400

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 07:03:54PM -0400, Travis Smith wrote:
>Here are the packages I believe are involved.
>
>latest/gcc/gcc-2.95.3-3.tar.gz
>latest/gdb/gdb-20001125-1.tar.gz
>latest/cygwin/cygwin-1.3.0-1.tar.gz
>latest/cygwin/newlib-man-20001118.tar.gz
>latest/w32api/w32api-20010421-1.tar.gz
>
>Ok, some of them might not be involved. If there's another package number
>you want, let me know. I played with some of the package numbers.

Yes.  You are using three "test" packages, cygwin, mingw, and w32api.

The problem you are reporting is due to a missing file in
cygwin-1.3.0-1.tar.gz.

I'll rectify that.

Thanks,

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple