Subject: ANN: JDE 2.2.7beta9 available at ...
From: Paul Kinnucan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:06:28 -0400

http://jde.sunsite.dk/

JDE 2.2.7beta9

***************************************************************
*                         PLEASE READ                         *
***************************************************************
*                                                             *
* This release requires semantic 1.3.3,                       *
* speedbar 0.13 (or later), and eieio-0.15 (or later). You    *
* can obtain all three packages at                            *
* http://cedet.sourceforge.net                                *
*                                                             *
* This release also requires elib 1.0 or later.               *
* Your can obtain elib at the JDE web site in compressed      *
* tar (http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/elib.tar.gz) or              *
* zip (http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/elib.zip) format.            *
*                                                             *
***************************************************************

* Fixed regression bug in context-sensitive class help function
  that caused the help not to work for docsets specified by URLs.

* Bug fix: JDEbug. The JDE now correctly parses messages from
  JDEbug that contained backslashes. This eliminates hanging
  in some cases.

  Note: it's possible, though improbable, that this bug
  causes the JDEbug startup problems that some users are 
  experiencing. If you have experienced the hang on startup
  problem, please let me know whether the new release makes
  any difference.

* Bug fix: JDEbug. The local variables buffer is now able 
  to display a char variable whose value is a backslash.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple