Subject: fdisk utility for cygwin
From: Ashutosh Agrawal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Can anybody tell me where to find out the "fdisk" utility for cygwin to
format the IDE disk to make a ext2 partition on it? I am using cygwin
on a Win NT 4.0 machine. 

The problem is that I have one DiskOnChip 2000 and I want to load the
linux ( small ) on it using cygwin. So I have attached it to my WinNT
machine and I am able to see it as drive d:. but to load the linux on
it, I have to make a ext2 partition so that I can load the root file
system on it. but I don't know how to make the ext2 partition under
using cygwin. I couldn't locate the "fdisk" utility under cygwin.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ashutosh

=====
****************************************************************
Ashutosh Agrawal
[email-masked]
+91-11-3520986 (R)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple