Subject: a poor windows user needs a little bit help about Cyqwin for SSH...
From: Guy Capra - Alomphega <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:54:56 +0200

Hello,

I just search in the archive and find some tips to make my Cygwin working, 
and now it seems to work, but I don't find why I have this alert when I try 
to connect with SSH :
"ssh: aword.org: no address associated with hostname"

I don't know what are the packages I have to install. I think 'cygwin + ash 
+ bash + openssh + contrib/zlib' ok but I am not sure...

Could you please to tell me all (and only) the packages I have to 
download/install from 'latest' & 'contrib' directory just to make Cygwin works 
under Windows 98/Me/NT only for SSH2 tunneling ?

Thank you for your precious help,
Greetings,
-- 
Guy Capra, Alomphega.

www.StarOffice-fr.com
www.OpenOffice-fr.org
_________________________________________
Seul ceux qui sont assez fous pour croire
pouvoir changer le monde... Y parviennent
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple