Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Added: apache_1.3.20 will support Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Neil Lunn <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 16:32:56 +0200

Neil,

> Since there has been work put in to building apache with SHARED_CORE
> enabled, I was wondering if simmilar efforts had been made on porting andy
> of the modules.
>
> mod_perl, mod_ssl etc.

we have ported in the past additional Apache modules, i.e.

    mod_dav
    mod_auth_mysql
    mod_php3 + 4
    mod_ssl
    mod_gzip
    ...

and a huge bunch of others.

We are currently rebuilding our "Cygwin Porting Project" site and I will build
the necessary binary and source packages for the whole Apache suite as soon as
I'm back from my trip.

You may use our old CAMP installation version that should be still available at

    http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Regards,

Stipe Tolj
Department Management
Technology Center & Research Lab

-- Hope to see you at my presentations "Apache as WAP Server" and
"Apache Distributed Authoring Environments" at ApacheCon 2001
at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA, April 4-6, 2001 --

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple