Subject: perl -MCPAN on cygwin
From: "Martin van-Eerde" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:21:14 +0100

I have just installed cygwin on my Windows ME machine and was
trying to install HTML::Template through the
CPAN shell.

It downloads the tar.gz files, says the checksum is OK and then 
fails with:

gzopen \y\sources\author....Template.tar.gz so such file or 
directory.

The directory and file are present, and I can unpack the file and run
perl Makefile.PL, make, make test and make install manually no
problem.

I also get the error if I try get or look.

Thanks for any help!
------- End of forwarded message -------

Martin van-Eerde Dip. Comp. (Open)
Senior Analyst Programmer
==========================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple