Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Added: apache_1.3.20 will support Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 01:12:18 +0200

The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) (www.apache.org) has finally
included the Cygwin specific patches we have provided for a couple of
years to the official 1.3.x souce tree distribution.

The upcoming Apache 1.3.20 release will include the Cygwin support
out-of-the-box, including the shared library compile mode for
integrating modules into the Apache runtime DLL.

To enable the package to build in shared library mode use

    $ ./configure --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

while configuring.

A support for the released Apache 2.0 beta is in development.

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple