Subject: Re: Long Command lines in makefile
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: "Andrea Minosu" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Apr 2001 22:31:16 +0200

Step 1: Blame something else :-) 

As long as it works on your co-workes computers.. It is your computer
that is faulty.. :-) Get a new one ;-)

Step 2: Try workaround.

Well here are a bunch of workarounds.. all of them expanding objs,
maybe another one is splitting objs into two and doing rm objs1, rm
objs2.. 

Step 3: Find the error.

Hmm are you running gmake from the bash-window? Or command? You other
folks out there, what does gmake use for shell when compiling?? 

Do you have any other rm.exe, bash.exe, sh.exe, gmake lying around,
what does cygcheck say?

        /Andy

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple