Subject: Re: Problem creating DLL file with gcc 2.95.2.9
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:30:32 -0500

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 03:50:21PM -0800, Richard Stanton wrote:
>The first two lines have always occurred, but the fatal error (starting
>/usr/...) has only occurred since the latest gcc upgrade.
>
>Has some environment variable changed with the upgrade?

Should be fixed with gcc 2.95.3-2, which I just announced recently.
It's still experimental so you will have to explicitly select this
when you run setup.exe.

If this is not acceptable, search the mailing list archives for recent
email from Earnie Boyd.  He included a gcc specs file which fixes
this problem.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple