Subject: Dead Links
From: Phillip Roy Pfaffman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:45:59 -0800

Dear Mr. Faylor

All of the links listed below and taken from the cygwin home page are
dead.  Any particular reason?

                     New Cygwin DLL 1.1.8 release Jan 31 2001,
                     Christopher Faylor

                     New Cygwin DLL 1.1.7 release Dec 28
                     2000, Christopher Faylor

                     Icarus Verilog updated Dec 16 2000, Stephen
                     Williams

                     New Cygwin DLL 1.1.6 release Nov 22
                     2000, Christopher Faylor

                     New Cygwin DLL 1.1.5 release Nov 11
                     2000, Christopher Faylor

                     New Cygwin DLL 1.1.4 release Aug 6 2000,
                     Christopher Faylor

                     New Cygwin DLL 1.1.2 release Jun 14 2000,
                     Christopher Faylor

Sincerely,

Phillip Pfaffman

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple