Subject: openssh configuration
From: JR Van Noy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:49:29 -0500

Hi,

I am new to cygwin and have a few questions...

I am running WinNT 4 and am only interested in using openssh.  I would
prefer not to "install" cygwin, i.e. create unix directory
structure...Is there a way to do a minimal installation?  I would like
to just open cmd tool and be able to ssh to any unix machines on my
network.  Has anyone or does anyone currently do this?  I know there are
other ssh packages out their, but I am not interested in any gui
applications.

Thanks for your help,

JR

---------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail contains information some or all of which may be
confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  If an addressing
or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the
sender by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail.

---------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple