Subject: Re: cvs broken on win2k after recent cygwin upgrade: "The descriptor is a file, not a socket"
From: [email-masked] (Henry S. Thompson)
To: "Matthew D. Langston" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dmitrii Pasechnik <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: 23 Mar 2001 10:47:45 +0000

I was the person who raised this issue 6 weeks ago -- I built a
debuggable kernel to try to track this down, but ran into deep
socket/net code swamps that I'm not competent to navigate.  All I can
say is "you are not alone":  cygwin 1.1.8, cvs 1.11, Win2K SP1
(2.00.2195)

ht
-- 
  Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of Edinburgh
          W3C Fellow 1999--2001, part-time member of W3C Team
     2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
	    Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: [email-masked]
		     URL: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple