Subject: Re: Problems with objcopy and coff-sparc --> elf32-sparc conversion.. ..
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Jason Perron <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:29:38 -0500

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 11:56:54AM -0500, Jason Perron wrote:
>Now I don't know what to do.  Am I using sparc-elf-objcopy incorrectly?  Is
>sparc-elf-objcopy broken?  I thought this would be a common problem but I
>couldn't find any info on it by searching the archives.  Can anybody out
>there help?  Feel free to respond directly at: [email-masked] as well as
>the list.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

I don't know where you got the sparc-elf-objcopy program but it is not a
part of a normal Cygwin release.  You should contact whomever provided
you with those tools.  If you purchased them from Red Hat, contact your
Red Hat sales or technical support representative.

This mailing list is intended to offer a mechanism for users of the Cygwin
environment to communicate with each other.  While it appears that you do
have a sparc-elf-objcopy that uses cygwin, it is not part of a standard
cygwin release.

The other alternative is to contact the binutils mailing list at
[email-masked].  This is, again, not an official support
channel for Red Hat.  If you purchased tools from Red Hat and need
support you should probably contact Red Hat directly.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple