Subject: Re: GNU+Cygnus+Windows = cygwin
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:48:30 -0500

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 04:31:30PM -0500, Chang, Scott H NAB02 wrote:
>GNU+Cygnus+Windows = cygwin    What does GNU standard for? What does Cygnus
>standard for?  Is cygwin  a software program like Microsoft Excel
>spreadsheet program or like Microsoft Access database program or like Java 2
>program?  Please tell me what it is for and whether it can be used in
>Microsoft Millennium Edition (Me) Operating System. 

Please read the text below the box that you quoted at the
http://cygwin.com/ seb site.  It contains a description of what Cygwin
is.

I'm not sure how you managed to find this mailing list without at least
reading some of the descriptive text on this web page.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple