Subject: find: missing argument to -exec
From: "Stein M. Eliassen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:28:21 +0100

Hi,

When trying:
find . -mtime 1 -exec rm {}\ ;

I'm receiving 'find: missing argument to -exec', I've tried several variants
too.

Even searched the archives and found some post's regarding the subject, but I'm
still not able to solve it.

Someone knows what's the problem here?

On another note, it's something wrong with my cygwin-setup since the 'alt
gr'-key doesn't work in the cygwin-shell, but everything is correct from
cmd.exe.

How do I handle that?

Cygwin version installed is 1.1.8 on NT4 SP6.

Regards
Stein

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple