Subject: Strange telnet problem
From: Louis Bohm <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:00:53 -0500

Hi all,
Maybe you can help me explain this.  I am using the latest
version of cygwin and everything works fine except telneting to
one machine.  I us cygwin to telnet off my win2k laptop to suns,
vms, aix and winnt machines all the time with no problems.
However when I telnet to a bsdi box running bsd/os ver 2.0 I type
in my user name and password and then it just hangs.  I know I
can get to this machine because I can bring up a qvt window or a
win2k telnet session and login and get a prompt perfectly fine.

What's up???  Am I doing something wrong???

Thanks,

Louis

--
~~~~~~__  __
~~~~~/ / / /
~~~~/ / / /___  (_)__  __
~~~/ /_/ / _  \/ / \ \/ /
~~~\___ /_/ /_/_/  /_/\_\
¤¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤
Louis Bohm        Systems Manager
Lightbridge, Inc.    781.359.4795
http://www.lightbridge.com mailto:[email-masked]
Free Tivoli scripts can be found at http://www.microgeek.com
¤¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple