Subject: Re: Problem with OpenSSH 2.5.1p2 - cygwin version. Wrong passwd authentication
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: RoMaN SoFt / LLFB !! <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:00:42 -0500

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 04:21:33PM +0100, RoMaN SoFt / LLFB !! wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm having trouble with getting openssh to run on nt4. I've installed
>it and have it running as a service. It is listening on port 22, as
>expected. But when I connect to it (I use SecureCRT) I always get a
>wrong password error. I'm attaching my sshd config and /etc/passwd. If
>you need some more info, please ask.
>
> I'm trying to login with 'Administrador' account and "guest_sshd"
>account with no success. Currently I have the service running as
>guest_sshd (I activated "act as part of os" and "replace a process
>level token" policies for that user).
>
> What am I missing? I'm desperated!
>Please, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Check out the documentation in /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh* .  You don't
seem to have enough privileges set on your sshd.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple