Subject: 1.1.8: problem building FLTK
From: Peter Hugosson-Miller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:28:47 +0100

I've just upgraded to the latest Cygwin version, and now FLTK doesn't
work anymore. I now get a visit from Dr. Watson whenever I try to open a
file chooser dialog.

I tried "make clean", followed by "make install", in case there was some
incompatibility with the older Cygwin DLL's, but this made no
difference. I haven't changed anything else in FLTK.

I attach a zip file containing Dr. Watsons log file and cygcheck.out, as
suggested on the bug reporting page (cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out).

If this isn't easy to fix, what's the easiest way to go back to the last
working version of Cygwin? I notice that the "latest" and "contrib"
download directories still have the older .tar.gz files in them, so I
guess there is a "right" way to back out to the older version.

--
Best regards,

Peter Hugosson-Miller
"Linux - the choice of a GNU generation"

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple