Subject: Re: Configuring eCos and cygwin to run in Win NT
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:27:40 -0500

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 05:19:37PM +0800, Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS wrote:
>I have downloaded and installed the latest net release of both eCos and
>cygwin in Win NT.
>When trying to build in the eCos Configuration tool, it prompt for the build
>tools and user tools. I have tried setting them to point to the cygwin
>directory but couldn't work.
>
>Is there anyone who can help.

I'm sure that the eCos people could help you.  They routinely build on
Cygwin.

Try an eCos mailing list.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple