Subject: Re: lynx & w3m ports (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Initial Release: GNU Ghostscript 5.50-1)
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sagar R. Shah" <[email-masked]>, Kevin Wright <[email-masked]>, Cygwin-Mailing-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:30:31 -0500

Volker,

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 09:57:48AM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Content-Description: Patch for w3m-0.1.10 - http://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/~aito/w3m/eng/ - ftp://ftp.firedrake.org/w3m/

Thanks for your patch.

I was able to build w3m-0.1.10 after applying it with only one minor
hiccup.  I applied your patch and then ran configure.  Due to this, I
had to re-comment out #define INET6 in config.h.  Should I have applied
your patch after running configure?

Otherwise, w3m built cleanly.

Have you submitted your patch so hopefully the next version of w3m will
build OOTB under Cygwin?

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp.               Fax:   +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: [email-masked]
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA                 WWW:   http://www.dothill.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple