Subject: Re: Unresolved references to opendir/readdir/closedir
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:57:58 -0500

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 01:59:44PM -0700, Lyman Neuschaefer wrote:
>Apologies in advance for the following inane question:
>
>I am unable to link an executable which uses opendir, readdir
>and closedir.  Via nm I am unable to find definitions for
>these symbols in any of the libraries in /usr/lib.  Moreover,
>I've scoured the cygwin FAQ as well as the cygwin archive
>and have found no answer to this problem.  Surely I'm not
>understanding something fundamental.  

You apparently don't have the cygwin package fully installed.
Rerun setup and install it.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple