Subject: Arrow keys not working after telnet
From: Louis Bohm <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 09:12:48 -0500

Am I doing something wrong here?  I startup bash and then telnet
over to my sun box.  Once there I find I need to change the term
type to vt100 so I can use vi on sun.  At that point I cannot use
my arrow keys.  Yes the old defaults still work (hjkl) but that
still does not make things easier.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Louis

PS.  I have to say this is a FABULOUS program/project.  I love
it...  Thanks to all the people who have worked to make it great.

--
~~~~~~__  __
~~~~~/ / / /
~~~~/ / / /___  (_)__  __
~~~/ /_/ / _  \/ / \ \/ /
~~~\___ /_/ /_/_/  /_/\_\
¤¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤
Louis Bohm        Systems Manager
Lightbridge, Inc.    781.359.4795
http://www.lightbridge.com mailto:[email-masked]
Free Tivoli scripts can be found at http://www.microgeek.com
¤¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple