Subject: Re: New symlinks.
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:16:43 -0500

At 01:57 PM 2/28/2001, Ehud Karni wrote:
>Don't assume Windows native users are ignorant ! We are not talking
>about the layperson here (S/he uses packages, not commands), we are
>speaking of developers, most of them with experience (even if it is
>not UNIX experience). I don't use explorer at all, but I'm using

Believe it or not, there is a large percentage of folks on this list
that do not fall into this category.  If you don't believe me, just take
a look at the email archives!:-)

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple