Subject: RE: Problems using gdb?
From: "Bush, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Andy Piper '" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked] '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked] '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:46:14 -0500

Andy,

Exactly what sort of problems are you having?  I'm pretty much
up to date with Cygwin and I can debug at least some xemacs
processes.  My 21.2.45 build seems OK although I only stepped
a little way in.  The temacs in my gtk-xemacs-21.2 tree goes
a little way that then hangs up just inside main_1.  Gdb reports
that the program is stopped.  Any attempts to attach to that
temacs while it is spinning during the build process has been
a total failure.

david

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Piper
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: 2/27/01 1:10 PM
Subject: Problems using gdb?

Is anyone else having problems using gdb? I cannot run xemacs or temacs 
under it right now with 1.1.8 and recent packages. I don't know what I 
updated to make it break.

andy

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple