Subject: Re: lseek() misbehaving.
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: Egor Duda <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Feb 2001 16:29:19 +0100

Egor Duda <[email-masked]> writes:

> i've checked in the patch for fhandler_dev_floppy::lseek several hours
> ago.  your program behaves correctly with my current cvs build of
> cygwin1.dll you can wait for a new snapshot, or build cygwin1.dll from
> current cvs yourself, and check if it solves your problem.

The problem appears when reading from raw devices in general, not only from
floppies.

/Jesper
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson                                         [email-masked]
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple