Subject: Re: RSA authentication
From: "Ehud Karni" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:15:35 +0200

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:43:59 +0100, Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> You can log in using RSA only to the user account which has started
> sshd. So if you need to logon as admin, start sshd as service under
> admin account. Any other user has to use password authentication
> or has to get it's own sshd running on another port than 22.

On Linux I use RSA authentication for all users, in fact I disabled
password authentication (too vulnerable). I run sshd as inetd service.

Can it be done on NT this way too ?

Ehud.

-- 
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @   Ehud Karni  Simon & Wiesel  Insurance agency
     @    @      @  @@  @   Tel: +972-3-6212-757    Fax: +972-3-6292-544
     @    @ @    @ @  @@    (USA)  Fax  and  voice  mail:  1-815-5509341
     @    @ @    @ @    @        Better     Safe     Than     Sorry
 http://www.simonwiesel.co.il    mailto:[email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple