Subject: Re: lseek() fails to seek on /dev/fd0 ('\\.\A:')
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Feb 2001 11:16:12 +0100

Egor Duda <[email-masked]> writes:

> unfortunately,  i  haven't  any  linux  boxes  with floppies around to
> check,  so  could  somebody    run    this   program on linux  with or
> without  media  in  drive  and  (if  possible) with media of different
> sizes,  i.e.  1.44M  and 720K floppies, and report what it prints when
> run as './floppy 0' or './floppy 1000' or './floppy 1024' ?

bash$ ./floppy 0
offset = 0; filepos = 0
bash$ ./floppy 1000
offset = 1000; filepos = 1000[
bash$ ./floppy 1024
offset = 1024; filepos = 1024

/Jesper
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson                                         [email-masked]
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple