Subject: Re: Accessing disk-devices
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Feb 2001 10:13:19 +0100

Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 08:32:47PM +0100, Jesper Eskilson wrote:
> > Hi!
> > 
> > Is there any way of accessing disk-devices under Cygwin (something like
> > using the "\\.\<physical-device>:" syntax accepted by the Win32 APIs?
> 
> http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-specialnames.html#AEN769

Thanks! You don't believe how much easier you just made my day!

/Jesper
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson                                         [email-masked]
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple