Subject: ANN: XAE-1.0beta5 available...
From: Paul Kinnucan <[email-masked]>
To: Xae-List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:09:59 -0500

at

http://xae.sunsite.dk

This release fixes the eieio load bug in the previous release.

Note that you can update your copy of the beta4 release to beta5 by
replacing the beta4 copy of xae.el with the beta5 copy available at

http://sunsite.dk/cvsweb/xae/lisp/

About the XAE
=============

The XAE is an add-on software package that enables you to use Emacs and
your system's HTML browser to create, transform, and display XML documents.
It is designed to be easy to install and use.

The XAE includes

* psgml, an Emacs mode for editing structured documents

* Saxon XSLT processor

* Docbook DTD and associated stylesheets

* A menu of command for creating Docbook books and articles

* A menu of commands for applying XSL stylesheets to XML
  documents and displaying XML documents in a web browser.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple