Subject: Re: file descriptors opened as text files
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Delvare <[email-masked]>
Cc: DJ Delorie <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:32:03 -0500

At 12:28 PM 2/15/2001, Jean Delvare wrote:

> > Everyone has complained about text/binary modes!:-)  Check the mail archives
> > if you're interested in the details.
>I did it of course, and even before asking anything on the list. I browsed
>back to october 2000 and saw nothing about this specific point. Thus me
>questionning about it (and still wondering how it can be the way it is).

October 2000?  Why didn't you search the whole archives?  How young do you 
think this project is?  Personally, I'm relieved that this topic has not 
flared up (again) in that time period!:-)  Search the WHOLE archives.  Also,
if you don't like what you find either before or after that, submit a patch 
and it will be considered.

  

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple