Subject: Qt + OpenGL
From: Buddy Coffey <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:28:21 -0700

Thanks to hints from Dr. Volker Zell I was able to get Qt compiled and 
running.  Now I'm working on Qt+OpenGL for an app I'm porting from Linux.

I had been getting unresolved references compiling the gear demo, but I 
fixed that by adding the opengl32 library to the Makefile for the problem. 
 Now it compiles without error, but when I go to execute it, I get the 
message:

   "This system has no OpenGL support.  Exiting."

Well, of course, my system does have OpenGL support, and I've checked it by 
compiling several of the problems in the OpenGL Programming Guide.

I'd appreciate a hint if someone has an idea of what I should try next.

Very best,
Buddy Coffey
Advanced Electromagnetics
[email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple