Subject: Re: QT
From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 18:18:52 +0100

>>>>> "Buddy" == Buddy Coffey <[email-masked]> writes:

    Buddy> Volker,
    Buddy> Thanks for posting your Qt installation instructions to the Cygwin list. I 
    Buddy> implemented them as written, but I'm still getting an error I cannot 
    Buddy> resolve.

    Buddy> I ran configure with these options: -static, -gif, -system-jpeg, and 
    Buddy> -no-g++-exceptions, and it executed without error.  When I ran "make," I 
    Buddy> received an error on the first routine it tried to compile.  The error was 
    Buddy> traced to qglobal.h which said that Qt had not been ported to the operating 
    Buddy> system I was trying to compile under.

    Buddy> I see at the top of qglobal.h there are a large number of 
    Buddy> #ifdef/#elif/#endif directives for various operating systems.  I did not 
    Buddy> find one for _OS_CYGWIN_ however.  I tried adding one, but to no avail.

Yes, I forgot to mention that I added

#elif defined(__CYGWIN__)
#define _OS_CYGWIN_

at the end of the long OS-list.

My configure line looks like this:

./configure -gif -system-zlib -system-libpng -system-jpeg -static -platform cygwin-g++

    Buddy> Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

Ciao
  Volker

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple