Subject: Re: inetutils-1.3.2-10 on Cygwin 1.1.8-2
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:43:28 -0500

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 01:09:22PM +1300, Danny Smith wrote:
>CGF wrote:
>>On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 11:41:33AM +1300, Danny Smith wrote:
>>>See also: msdn kb article Q257460
>>>http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q257/4/60.asp
>>>
>>>I will submit a patch for win32api/winsock2.h to the mingw project.
>
>>If you would Cc the patch to [email-masked], it would be
>>appreciated.
>
>Yes that is a good idea.  Is this a specific request or do  I
>generalise to other windows sockets patches that I have recently
>submitted?  Or do I generalise - in future - to any other win32api
>patches that involve an  #ifdef __CYGWIN__  bracket? 

I'd appreciate it if you Cc any changes to w32api (or even mingw, for
that matter) here.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple