Subject: Problem with opengl.dll
From: Axel Kowald <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:14:08 +0100

Hello everybody,

I recently installed the latest Cygwin on my NT machine and tried to
port a program which uses openGL. It built without problems but when I
run it complained that it couldn't find opengl.dll. I had a look and
found an opengl32.dll in my winnt/system32 folder. I simply renamed it
and tried again. Now the program complains that it can't find the entry
point for "GetPixelFormat" in opengl.dll

Obviously I'm doing something wrong :-(
Is opengl32.dll actually a different library from opengl.dll, and if yes
where can I get it ? Could it be a version problem, because the program
I try to compile is already 2-3 years old ?

Any hints are welcomed.

	Axel Kowald

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple