Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 Beta 3 does not run under Cygwin 1.1.8
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yutaka tanida <[email-masked]>, Hork Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:55:13 -0500

Corinna,

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 01:38:43PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I think I have found the problem. At least, your test case 2 works
> now. Could you please test it? I have just checked in the patch to
> the Cygwin CVS repository.

Your patch corrects this problem.  PostgreSQL is running under the latest
Cygwin again.  Your speedy fix is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp.               Fax:   +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: [email-masked]
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA                 WWW:   http://www.dothill.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple