Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 Beta 3 does not run under Cygwin 1.1.8
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yutaka tanida <[email-masked]>, Hork Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:44:08 +0100

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 05:29:43AM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Please see attached for two test cases, courtesy of Yutaka tanida, that
> reproduce this problem without PostgreSQL involved.  Actually,
> mmaptest2.c further isolates the problem down to mmap()/fork() by
> removing cygipc from the equation.

Thanks for that excellent short testcase! I will debug that problem
tomorrow.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple