Subject: Re: Undeliverable Mail / Attachment / Virus
From: "Ehud Karni" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:44:27 +0200

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 06:22:00 +0100, Mailer-Daemon
  </dd.NOTES=Mailer-Daemon@EDFGDF/@notes.edfgdf.fr> wrote:
[not important]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:13:54 -0500, System Attendant
  <[email-masked]> wrote:
[not important]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:13:13 -0000, [email-masked] wrote:
[not important]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:24:42 +0100, <[email-masked]>
[not important]

Hi Chris, 
Can you block all these automatic answers (their content is not
important to us, even if it laughing matter like the false virus).

Ehud.

-- 
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @   Ehud Karni  Simon & Wiesel  Insurance agency
     @    @      @  @@  @   Tel: +972-3-6212-757    Fax: +972-3-6292-544
     @    @ @    @ @  @@    (USA)  Fax  and  voice  mail:  1-815-5509341
     @    @ @    @ @    @        Better     Safe     Than     Sorry
 http://www.simonwiesel.co.il    mailto:[email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple