Subject: Link problem libstdc++.a and gcc v2.95.2-6
From: Guillermo Andrade-Barroso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:51:01 +0100

Hello!

When i try to link may program, i have this message:

g++  -Wall -Wno-return-type  -O2  -DWIN32 -I/d/smr/include/cygwin32/.
-I/temp/cygwin/mingw/include -I/d/smr/newmat -I/d/smr/toggletree_0_2_4
-I/d/smr/fltk-widgets -I. obj/cygwin32/siames_main.o
obj/cygwin32/siames_extra_graphic.o  -L/temp/cygwin/mingw/lib
-L/d/smr/lib/cygwin32/. -L/d/smr/newmat/lib/cygwin32
-L/d/smr/fltk-widgets/lib/cygwin32
-L/d/smr/toggletree_0_2_4/lib/cygwin32 -lSMR -ljpeg -ltiff -lnewmat
-ltreefltk -lwidgetfltk -lfltk -lgdi32 -luser32 -lglu32 -lopengl32
-lwsock32 -lm  -o ../bin/cygwin32/demo.exe
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2-6/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld:/usr/lib/libstdc++.a:
file format not recognized; treating as linker script
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2-6/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld:/usr/lib/libstdc++.a:1:
syntax error
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What is wrong?

Guillermo Andrade B.

-- 

IRISA-INRIA, Projet SIAMES, Campus de Beaulieu, 
35042 Rennes cedex, France
phone: +33 (0) 2 99 84 73 56, Fax: +33 (0) 2 99 84 25 27

HOME: Ch. AN042, Res. A  INSA-Rennes, 20, Av. Buttes de Coesmes, 
35700 Rennes cedex, France
phone (mobil): +33 (0) 6 17 64 51 90

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple