Subject: FTP?
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:26:40 -0500

Several web pages, including some at <sources.redhat.com>, link to
<ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/something/else> but every
attempt to get ftp access to sourceware comes back with a requirement
for username/password.  "anonymous + [email-masked]" gets
a denial.  Are you still serving FTP?  What's the secret?

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key
at:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
"Don't buy or use crappy software"
"By the grace of God I am a Christian man,
 by my actions a great sinner" -- The Way of a Pilgrim [R. M. French,
tr.]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple