Subject: Re: changes in 2001-01-27 snapshot -- test suite question
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:42:08 -0500

On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 07:04:58PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 09:30:37AM +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
>>Sorry if this is a red herring
>
>Unless you're interested in providing some sort of analysis, I'm afraid
>that it is.
>
>If Egor wants to verify that the test suite is in good shape and that
>these problems are not to be expeted, that would help, too.

Actually, I think I fixed one of these.  I don't understand the /dev/zero
problem, though.

Could you look at this one, Corinna?

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple