Subject: Symbolic links
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:32:34 -0500

Is it, in principle, possible to use Windows "shortcuts" with the same
semantics
as Symlinks?  Meaning, to have cygwindll parse the shortcut xxx.lnk file
and
do the linking?

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key
at:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
"Don't buy or use crappy software"
"By the grace of God I am a Christian man,
 by my actions a great sinner" -- The Way of a Pilgrim [R. M. French,
tr.]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple