Subject: Re: Assistance please
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:20:07 -0800

Hi folks,

On 25 Jan 2001, at 19:16, the Illustrious knsullivan wrote:

> Hi everyone
> 
> I have installed a range of cygwin tools & utilities.  Most work fine.
> Whenever I try to compile some C or FORTRAN code, simple progs to test
> the system, I get the following message after the compiler has run for a
> while.

	Is Fortran really included as part of Cygwin in some form?  I know it 
is available as mingw runtime distribution, just don't recall there 
ever being a Fortran runtime included with Cygwin...

	Just curious,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple