Subject: Re: Cygwin commands crashes after ssh login
From: Ross Smith <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:57:19 +1300

"Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" wrote:
> 
> At 03:25 PM 1/25/2001, Ross Smith wrote:
> >
> >I downloaded your binaries and was about to install Cygwin 1.1.7 and try
> >them, until I cycled through the versions available in the Setup list
> >and found that the mirrors are no longer carrying 1.1.5, only 1.1.6 and
> >1.1.7. That means that, if I try it and it doesn't work, I have no way
> >to revert to the last working version. I can't risk that.
> >
> >To the Cygwin/Red Hat people: Please, could you make 1.1.5 available
> >until the sshd problem is resolved?
> 
> You can always save your current cygwin1.dll as a backup...

Oh, thanks. I didn't realise that was all that was involved; I'd been
assuming that the package called "Cygwin" would be a big chunk of the
system with a whole bunch of files.

-- 
Ross Smith <[email-masked]> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
========================================================================
          "Normally he was insane, but he had lucid moments
          when he was merely stupid."     -- Heinrich Heine

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple