Subject: inetd problem
From: [email-masked] (Felix Koop)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:49:42 +0100

Hello,

I have a strange problem with inetd. My inetd.conf file consists of this
one-line entry:

nntp    stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/local/sbin/leafnode
leafnode

Whenever I start inetd in a bash window, it will terminate every time I
access leafnode. Trying to debug this situation, I started inetd with
the -d switch, which did no longer show this behavior. Any hints how I
can debug this situation?

WinNT 4.0SP6, inetutils-1.3.2-10
-- 
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Bien a vous

Felix Koop
[email-masked]
+49-(0)171-9580714

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple